What's the future of art? Can new technologies like NFT and blockchain be used by artists and creators to make a new kind of art? Can technology help artists and creators connect with their communities better and make a more stable income?
As a gallery owner and curator, I'm excited about the future of the creator economy. Not only can new technology help creators and artists, but it could also change the way we appreciate art. - Patti Pan, Co-founder of Etcheve
Future 100 is a special art project run by Etcheve that brings together the best 100 artists and creators from different fields to test their NFT project ideas and create a positive impact for our planet through their creations.
- Artists who have at least 500K followers on social media, or
- Artists who have strong resumes in the industry, or
- Celebrity artists
Our goal is to help the 100 best creators get into the NFT world, make a stable passive income to support their future projects, and change how people see and interact with art.
Creativity is contagious; pass it on. - Albert Einstein
- $10,000 credits to redeem Etcheve SaaS products and commission fees
- Early access to new Etcheve features
- One-on-one with Etcheve
- Propose and vote on plans and actions of the group
- Propose and vote on new feature ideas and development priorities
- Propose and vote on gallery exhibition and event ideas
- One free airdrop campaign
- Social media strategy support
- Community management operation manual
Visual artists, musicians, bands, writers, influencers, and more.
Future 100 is only open to people who have been invited or referred by existing members. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
With 10 creators: the community will be launched (done)
- With 20 creators: launch artist alliance feature and group project (in progress)
- With 30 artists:
- curated art events both online and offline
- hire a part-time community manager
- With 50 artists:
- start curated exhibition in galleries
- hire a full-time community manager
- With 60 artists: start national tour exhibition
- With 70 artists: present the group in top art fairs and art festival
- With 80 artists: collaborate with museum for special projects
- With 90 artists: international tour exhibition
- With 100 artists: Future 100 Art Festival 🎉
Etcheve is a SaaS platform that helps creators without technical skills launch and sell NFT with perks so that they can attract and engage with their fans.
It's hard for creators to get into the NFT industry and use it to further their careers. We solve it by making the technical process as easy as possible. Your NFT project should be ready to go in 15 minutes within five clicks. We will add your "go-to-market" strategy, "perk," to your NFT so that you can interact with your current fans and attract new ones.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the most recent updates and opportunities.